Annual General Meeting
The AGM of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of South Wales
to be held on Sunday, 26th February 2017, at 11.00am
at Ponthir Village Hall, Near Caerleon, Newport, Gwent. NP18 3XL
Click here to see the location on Googlemaps
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
THE AGENDA for the meeting is given below and it can be downloaded here to print out your own copy to bring with you.
- Approve and sign the minutes for the AGM held on the 13th March 2016
- Matters arising
- Chairperson’s address
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s presentation of the Balance Sheet
- Election of person or persons to audit the accounts for 2017
- Working report
- United Spaniel Association report
- Health report
- Election of President
- Election of officers – Patron, and Treasurer
- Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary and Assistant Secretary will be standing for the remainder of their term.
- Election of Vice Presidents
- Election of Committee members for a three year term – Standing for re-election Mrs D Roberts and Mrs M Evans .
- To approve the Secretary’s, Assistant Secretary and Treasurer’s honorarium for 2016
- Championship Show judges ballot for 2020
- Presentation of trophies – Wyesider Memorial Trophy, Cliff Payne Tregwillym Points Trophy, Typica Breeders Trophy and Silver Pheasant Working Trophy.
- Club competitions and activities 2017
- Date of AGM 2018
Nominations and items for the Agenda must be with the Secretary 14 days prior to AGM