Annual General Meeting
The AGM of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of South Wales
to be held on Sunday, 23rd February 2020, at 11.00am
at Ponthir Village Hall, Near Caerleon, Newport, Gwent. NP18 3XL
Click here to see the location on Googlemaps
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
THE AGENDA for the meeting is given below and it can be downloaded here to print out your own copy to bring with you.
AGM 2020 – Provisional Agenda
2. Approve and sign the minutes for the AGM held on the 24th February 2019
3. Matters arising
5. Chairperson’s address
6. Secretary’s report
7. Treasurer’s presentation of the Balance Sheet
8. Election of person or persons to audit the accounts for 2020
9. Working report
10. United Spaniel Association report
11. Health report
12. Election of officers - Patron, Treasurer (3 year term, vacant),
Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Assistant Secretary will be standing for remainder of their terms.
13. Election of Vice Presidents
14. Election of Committee members.
15. Proposal from Chairperson Jan Rees seconded by Secretary Sue Evans together with full backing from the committee that minor amendments be made to Rule 2 and Rule 3 of the Constitution to bring it in line with the present day. (The present Constitution and proposed changes are available to view on our website).
16. To approve the Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Treasurer’s honorarium for 2019
17. Championship Show judges 2023
18. Presentation of trophies - Wyesider Memorial Trophy, Cliff Payne Tregwillym Points Trophy,
Typica Breeders Trophy and Silver Pheasant Working Trophy.
19. Club competitions and activities 2020
20. Date of AGM 2021
Any proposals for the AGM should be proposed and seconded and received by the Secretary no later than 14 days prior to the AGM.
Mrs Sue Evans (Secretary)
22 Twyncarn Road, Pontywaun, Crosskeys, Caerphilly. NP11 7DU
Further details regarding Point 15 of the above Agenda:
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the Proposed Amendments to the Constitution
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the existing Constitution